Luxurious and seaworthy decksaloon-cruiser built by the French quality yard Wauquiez International SAS. Architect: Berret/Racoupeau Yachtdesign. Spacious cockpit with two helm stations, Targa arch for mainsheet and free access to the wide folding swim platform. The Pilot Saloon 47 has a bright, cosy decksaloon with elevated saloon floor and a majestic 360° panorama. 3 cabin layout with spacious owner's cabin aft over the entire beam of the yacht. Large, double island berth and owner's heads with separate shower. Forward guest cabin with double berth, starboard lateral cabin with Pullman beds and second heads compartment with separate shower. The Pilot Saloon 47 offers plenty of storage space in lockers, shelves, drawers and under berths. Well finished interior in hand-polished Burma-teak.
Pilot Saloon 47 hull-no. #015 was handed over to her first private owner in 2006 and has been in service on the Baltic Sea ever since. The yacht was built with numerous individual, clever modifications and options such as additional storage compartments, double electronic throttles, fiddles, additional 230 V sockets, floors for cockpit lockers etc. The yacht has a real lead keel (draft: approx. 2,35 m). Every winter in indoor storage and continuous technical maintenance. During the last couple of years, the yacht was serviced and cared for by a professional skipper.
- Wide electric folding swimplatform.
- Wellkept owner's yacht.
- 3 cabin layout with Pullmann berths in starboard lateral cabin.
- Lead keel (draft: approx. 2,35 m).
- Spacious, bright decksaloon.
- Luxurious owner's cabin aft.
- Electric winches.
|Model||Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 47|
|Manufacturer||Wauquiez International SAS|
|VAT status||EU-VAT paid|
Dimensions & Technical details
|Length waterline||12.75 m|
|Sail area||112 m²|
|Power||75 PS/55 KW|
|Drive||Shaft with folding propeller|
|Fresh water||395 L|
|Holding tank||85 L|
- Deck-stepped, 9/10 fractional SPARCRAFT aluminium mast
- Two sets of aft swept spreaders
- Genoa furler FACNOR
- FACNOR track and ball bearing cars for mainsail
- Lazy bag and lazy jacks
- Full batten mainsail NORTH-Sails Soft Norlam XP approx. 62 m²
- Furling genoa Segelwerstatt Stade approx. 70 m² (new 2016) with UV-protection
- Code-0 NORTH-Sails Norlam Race approx. 96 m² on KARVER furling system
- Gennaker gear
- Teak on running decks, swim platform and in cockpit
- Electric genoa winches HARKEN 48.2STE
- Electric halyard winch HARKEN 44.2STE to starboard
- Electric anchor windlass LEWMAR 1.500 W
- Mooring gear: DELTA-anchor 25 kg and 60 m anchor chain 12 mm
- Teak rubbing strakes on hull sides
- Large sail locker below foredeck
- Large folding cockpit table in teak
- Cockpit lights, outside VHF station, cockpit speakers and bimini are mounted in the Targa arch for the mainsheet.
- Two teak seats integrated in pushpit
- Gates in lifelines to starboard and port
- Teak outboard engine bracket in pushpit
- Wide, folding swim platform with electric drive and remote control
- Spring cleats
- Swim ladder
- Cockpit shower hot/cold
- Cockpit lighting in Targa arch
- Bright and cosy decksaloon with large front and side windows
- U-shaped dinette around the folding saloon table to starboard
- Salon upholstery in ALCANTARA (color: "Camel")
- Galley to port in passage to aft cabin
- Worktop in white CORIAN
- Gas stove (three burners and oven)
- Microwave 230 V
- Fridge approx. 150 l
- Electric coolbox approx. 100 l
- Double sink
- Additional manual footpump for sea and fresh water
- Spacious owner's cabin with double island berth, vanity table with seat and plenty of storage space in lockers, drawers and shelves
- En Suite owner's heads with separate shower cabin to starboard
- Forward cabin with V-shaped double berth
- Lateral cabin with Pullmann berths to starboard
- Guest heads compartment to port forward with separate shower cabin
- Exclusive and well finished interior in hand-polished Burma-teak
- OCEANAIR blinds and mosquito screens in deck hatches
- Venetian blinds for decksaloon windows and blinds for hull windows
- Leecloths in berths
- Dimmer for salon lighting
- YANMAR 4JH3-TE 4-cylinder turbo diesel 75 hp/55 KW (operating hours January 2019: 1.349 h)
- Seawater-lubricated shaft with 3-bladed folding propeller Flex-o-Fold
- Electronic engine throttles on both helm stations
- Tunnel bowthruster MAXPOWER 10 hp
- WEBASTO diesel heating system
- 230 V shorepower connection with socket at stern and in forward sail locker
- 230 V sockets in interior
- Battery charger 12 V/60 A
- Battery monitor MASTERVOLT BTM1
- 4 AGM service batteries 12 V/140 Ah
- Starter battery 12 V/90 Ah
- Hot water boiler 42 l
- Fresh water shore connection
- Holding tank approx. 85 l with Y-valve, deck connection and sea discharge in forward heads compartment
- Liferaft in storage compartment in cockpit floor
- Fire extinguishers
- Safety equipment (lifevests, lifebelts, distress signal kit etc.)
- Jackstays on deck
- Manual and electric bilge pump
- Dinghy BOMBARD with electric outboard engine TORQUEEDO
- Cockpit cushions
- Mooring lines
- Canvas cover for cockpit table
- Spareparts and service kit for main engine
- Pots and pans, bed linen etc.
Brokerage Liability Disclaimer
All information especially regarding the VAT-status of a yacht has been supplied by third parties. It is non-binding and without guarantee, subject to error and alteration. Our brokerage relies exclusively on information supplied by the vendor carefully compiled and checked by us to the best of our knowledge. Hence, a liability for correctness and completeness of provided information cannot be assumed.