Fast and modern performance-cruiser built by the danish yard X-Yachts. The X-46 is a head turner with sleek lines, a flat coachhouse profile and tidy, uncluttered decks. Design: Niels Jeppesen. Very sturdy and torsion-free construction with strongback of galvanised steel to carry the loads of keel, mast foot and shrouds. With a ballast of approx. 4.5 tons (ballast ratio above 43 %), the X-46 is a very stiff sailing yacht. Exclusive deck fittings by HARKEN, SPINLOCK and RONSTAN. The ergonomic deck layout with free running decks and German mainsheet system offers ample working space for a full racing crew, but also makes short handed handling easy and safe. High, slim carbon fibre rig with three sets of spreaders and standing rigging in rod.
Wellkept owner's yacht in excellent condition. 3 cabin layout with longitudinal galley ("Modern layout") and beautiful, traditionally finished teak interior. Comprehensive specification incl. carbon fibre mast and boom, performance keel, high quality ELVSTRÖM EPEX sail wardrobe incl. gennaker and code-0, extensive B&G navigation equipment and fuel cell. The X-46 had an extensive refit in winter 2018/2019: New teak deck, painting of hull and deck, navigation electronics partially replaced etc.
- Sparkling performance under sail.
- Sport keel (draft: approx. 2,70 m).
- New teak deck in 2018.
- Carbon fibre rig.
- Hull and deck painted in 2019.
- Comprehensive B&G navigation.
- X-46 in "Modern Layout".
- Exclusive teak interior.
|VAT status||EU-VAT paid|
|Rig||Sloop with carbon mast|
Dimensions & Technical details
|Length waterline||12.30 m|
|Sail area||115 m²|
|Engine||VOLVO PENTA D2-55|
|Power||55 PS/40 KW|
|Drive||Saildrive with folding propeller|
|Fresh water||465 L|
|Holding tank||60 L|
- Keel stepped, 9/10 fractional carbon fibre mast by NORDIC-Mast (repainted in 2019)
- Three sets of aft-swept spreaders
- Standing rigging in rod
- Hydraulic mast-jack
- Carbon fibre boom "box-boom" by NORDIC-Mast
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster (two NAVTEC cylinders)
- Hydraulic RECKMANN vang
- Central NAVTEC hydraulic panel for backstay and vang
- Genoa furling system PROFURL with drum below decks
- Running rigging in Dyneema
- Full battened mainsail ELVSTRÖM EPEX approx. 63 m² with 2 reefs (new 2021)
- Ball-bearing RONSTAN slides for mainsail
- Lazy Jacks and Lazy Bag
- Furling genoa III 108 % ELVSTRÖM EPEX approx. 50 m² (new 2016)
- Furling genoa I 135 % ELVSTRÖM approx. 63 m²
- Jib ELVSTRÖM
- Storm jib ELVSTRÖM
- Gennaker ELVSTRÖM (new 2016) with top down furling system
- Code-0 ELVSTRÖM (new 2016) on furling system
- Gennaker/spinnaker deck gear incl. carbon fibre spinnaker pole
- Teak deck on running decks, coachhouse roof, swim platform and in cockpit (completely new in 2018)
- Hull and deck repainted by Wrede Yachtlackierungen in 2019 (pure white with black stripes)
- Electric anchor windlass LEWMAR below decks
- Mooring gear: Stainless steel BRUCE-anchor 20 kg and 50 m anchor chain 10 mm
- Large sail locker below foredeck
- Primary winches HARKEN Performa 60.3STP (3 gears)
- German mainsheet system with mainsheet winches HARKEN Performa 50.2STP
- Electric coachhouse winch HARKEN Performa Quattro 46.2STEQP to port
- Additional smaller "racing sprayhood"
- Carbon steering wheel
- Stainless steel console for chart plotter at helm
- Carbon cockpit table
- Storage lockers below cockpit seats and helm seats
- Dyneema life lines
- Folding NOMEN spring cleats
- SCANSTRUT antenna mast at stern
- Swim ladder
- Stern shower hot/cold
- X-46 in "Modern layout" with longitudinal galley and exclusive, beautifully finished interior in teak
- U-shaped dinette to starboard and central seat around a large saloon table
- Forward facing chart table with navigator's seat to starboard
- Longitudinal galley to port
- Worktop in CORIAN
- Gas stove (2 burners and oven)
- Electric remote gas switch
- Double sink
- Electric cool box
- Indirect lighting above floor
- Ample storage in lockers, drawers and compartments
- Forward owner's cabin with wide double berth, seat, lockers and shelves
- Owner's heads to starboard
- Two symmetrical aft cabins with double berth, locker and two opening portholes each
- Second heads compartment to port aft
- OCEANAIR blinds and mosquito screens for deck hatches
- Carpet in saloon and cabins
- VOLVO PENTA D2-55 4 cylinder inboard diesel 55 hp/40 KW
- Operating hours (as of June 2021): 459 h
- Saildrive with 2-blade folding propeller Flex-o-Fold
- Diesel heating EBERSPÄCHER D5
- 230 V shore power connection with charging cable
- 230 V sockets in interior
- Combined battery charger and inverter MASTERVOLT 12 V/100 A/2.200 W
- Battery monitor MASTERVOLT
- 4 x service battery 12 V/140 Ah
- Starter battery 12 V/75 Ah
- Fuel cell EFOY 150 Ah/day
- Holding tank approx. 60 l with deck connection and sea discharge for aft heads compartment
- Central hoisting point with strap
- Life raft 6 pers.
- Active radar reflector SeaMe
- Signal horn on mast
- Electric and manual bilge pump
- Fire extinguishers
- Eight inflatable fenders with electric compressor
- Canvas cover for steering pedestal and wheel
- Cockpit cover
- Mooring lines
Brokerage Liability Disclaimer
All information especially regarding the VAT-status of a yacht has been supplied by third parties. It is non-binding and without guarantee, subject to error and alteration. Our brokerage relies exclusively on information supplied by the vendor carefully compiled and checked by us to the best of our knowledge. Hence, a liability for correctness and completeness of provided information cannot be assumed.