Sturdy, comfortable coupé cruiser in contemporary Scandinavian design built by the traditional Norwegian yard Saga Boats AS. The Saga 365 is a modern, very economical semi-planing yacht with excellent rough water performance. The smooth running VOLVO PENTA 6 cylinder 435 hp common-rail diesel is comfortable and quiet to drive and provides plenty of thrust and safety even in uncomfortable conditions or critical situations. The spacious and friendly interior offers ample living space for up to five passengers in a luxurious owner's cabin with island double berth forward and a surprisingly large lateral cabin to port with double and additional single berth.
This Saga 365 is a young, little used and very well maintained owner's vessel. Extensive technical specification incl. bow and stern thruster, electric bow and stern anchor windlass (with 2 x stainless steel mooring gear), diesel and engine heating, solar panels, complete RAYMARINE navigation with a large 16" chart plotter etc. ESTHEC composite decking on running decks and swim platform and teak deck in cockpit and on saloon floor. Bright, friendly interior in Alpi teak white covered panels and light upholstery. Ample light and air in deckhouse thanks to large sliding door aft, sliding side windows and two large sliding hatches in hardtop roof.
- Scandinavian boatbuilder's quality.
- Electric bow and stern anchor windlass.
- Bowthruster and sternthruster.
- Young and wellkept owner's yacht.
- Comprehensive RAYMARINE navigation.
- Spacious lateral cabin with three berths.
- ESTHEC decking on running decks.
- Smooth running 6 cylinder diesel.
|Manufacturer||Saga Boats AS (NOR)|
|VAT status||EU-VAT paid|
Dimensions & Technical details
|Engine||VOLVO PENTA D6-435|
|Power||435 PS/320 KW|
|Fresh water||300 L|
|Holding tank||150 L|
- Teak deck in cockpit
- ESTHEC decking on running decks and swim platform
- Two large sliding hatches in hardtop roof
- Scandinavian bowsprit (Delphinière) in teak and stainless steel with anchor fitting and bow ladder
- Electric anchor windlass LEWMAR with remote control at helm
- Mooring gear: Stainless steel BRUCE-anchor 20 kg with 50 m stainless steel anchor chain 8 mm
- Electric stern anchor windlass ENGBO with remote control at helm
- Stern mooring gear: Stainless steel BRUCE-anchor and anchor line
- Four stainless steel mooring cleats and four stainless steel spring cleats amidships
- Large cockpit with U-shaped seating area around folding teak cockpit table
- Canvas cockpit enclosure with individually removable side and aft panels
- LED deck lighting in cockpit and on swim platform
- Port locker in cockpit floor to starboard
- Fender brackets in transom
- Stainless steel antenna mast on hardtop roof
- Swim ladder
- Stern shower hot/cold
- Bright and welcoming deckhouse with unobstructed 360° panorama, two sliding hatches in roof and two sliding side windows
- U-shaped dinette around folding saloon table to port
- Saloon upholstery In Alcantara (colour: beige)
- Helm station with driver's seat and console to starboard forward
- Passenger seat with folding backrest to port forward
- Longitudinal galley in saloon to starboard
- CORIAN worktop
- Double sink
- Gas stove (3 burners and oven)
- Ample storage in lockers and drawers
- Forward owner's cabin with wide island double berth, lockers, drawers and two hull windows
- Large lateral cabin to port with double berth and additional single berth
- Additional Swedish bed mattresses (toppers) on all berths
- Spacious heads compartment to starboard with vanity, electric toilet and separate shower
- Alpi teak interior
- Curtains for side windows and sliding door in deckhouse
- Teak deck on saloon floor
- Carpet in cabins
- LED interior lighting with dimmers
- VOLVO PENTA D6-435 6 cylinder Commonrail turbo diesel 435 hp/320 KW with EVC system (Electronic Vessel Control)
- Engine hours (July 2022): 533 h
- Bow thruster SIDEPOWER SE100 (upgrade)
- Stern thruster SIDEPOWER SE100
- Wireless remote control for bow and stern thruster
- 2 x solar panels 75 W on hardtop roof
- Diesel heating EBERSPÄCHER
- Engine heating
- 230 V shorepower connection with charging cable
- Battery charger
- 230 V and 12 V sockets in interior
- Digital battery controller
- Hot water boiler 40 l
- Electric toilet
- Holding tank 150 l with deck connection and sea discharge
- Electric horn
- Remote control searchlight
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Fire extinguisher
- Sun protection panels for windscreen and sliding hatches in hardtop roof
- Mooring lines
Brokerage Liability Disclaimer
All information especially regarding the VAT-status of a yacht has been supplied by third parties. It is non-binding and without guarantee, subject to error and alteration. Our brokerage relies exclusively on information supplied by the vendor carefully compiled and checked by us to the best of our knowledge. Hence, a liability for correctness and completeness of provided information cannot be assumed.