This RHEA 36 is a hardly used, well maintained first-hand owner's yacht built in 2014 (only approx. 230 engine hours). Bright interior in oak and teak deck on saloon floor. Extensive specification including bow thruster, engine upgrade, TV with satellite antenna, large electric sunroof in saloon, wide, electric folding swim platform, diesel heating, dinghy with outboard engine etc. Hull in grey with ivory stripes.
- Excellent performance in rough conditions.
- Engine-upgrade 2 x VOLVO 260 hp.
- Grey hull with decoration in ivory.
- Classic square lines.
- Hardly used (only approx. 230 engine hours).
- TV with satellite antenna.
- Interior in light oak.
|Model||RHEA Trawler 36 Sedan|
|VAT status||EU-VAT paid|
Dimensions & Technical details
|Length waterline||10.80 m|
|Engine||2 x VOLVO PENTA D4-260|
|Power||2 x 260 PS/2 x 191 KW|
|Fresh water||500 L|
|Holding tank||50 L|
- Electric anchor windlass 1.000 W
- Mooring gear: Plow-anchor 20 kg with 30 m anchor chain 10 mm
- Wide, electric folding swim platform
- Large electric sunroof in saloon ceiling
- Mast for antennas, navigation lights and flag
- Cockpit enclosure (sides and rear panels)
- Folding seats in cockpit sides
- Spacious locker in cockpit floor
- Side exit doors
- Stainless steel delphinière (bowsprit for mooring gear)
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Spring cleats
- Rubbing strake on hull sides
- Swim ladder
- Stern shower
- Bright and cosy saloon with L-shaped sofa at saloon table to starboard and longitudinal sofa to port
- Saloon cushion in red Alcantara
- L-shaped galley to starboard aft
- Worktop in white Corian
- Double sink
- Gas stove (2 burners and oven)
- Electric fridge
- Helm station with pilot seat to port forward
- Passenger bench to starboard can be folded down towards dinette
- Sliding doors to starboard and port
- Teak deck on saloon floor
- Venetian blinds for side windows and solar screens for windscreen
- Owner's cabin forward with wide island double berth and ample storage space in lockers, shelves and drawers
- Guest cabin to starboard with bunk beds
- Heads compartment with separate shower to port
- Light oak interior
- 2 x VOLVO PENTA D4-260 4 cylinder Commonrail inboard diesel 260 hp/191 KW
- Engine hours: 226 h on both engines in July 2019
- Electronic Vessel Control (EVC) with electronic throttle
- Shaft drives with 4 bladed propellers
- Line cutter on propeller shafts
- Bow thruster SIDEPOWER
- Diesel heater EBERSPÄCHER 4.000 W
- Holding tank approx. 50 l
- 230 V shore power connection with 230 V sockets in interior
- Battery charger 12 V/50 A
- Two starter batteries 12 V/105 Ah
- Two service batteries 12 V/105 Ah
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Fire extinguisher
- Sunlounging mattress on foredeck
- Cushions for bench on foredeck
- Dinghy (inflatable with 4-stroke outboard engine HONDA 5 hp)
- Mooring lines
Brokerage Liability Disclaimer
All information especially regarding the VAT-status of a yacht has been supplied by third parties. It is non-binding and without guarantee, subject to error and alteration. Our brokerage relies exclusively on information supplied by the vendor carefully compiled and checked by us to the best of our knowledge. Hence, a liability for correctness and completeness of provided information cannot be assumed.