Luxurious, seaworthy and fast centercock yacht built by the Swedish yard Najadvarvet AB on the island of Orust. The NAJAD 511 combines traditional, high-quality boat building with modern, efficient yacht design by the German dearchitect judel/vrolijk & co. Perfectly suited for long distance sailing in all conditions, the NAJAD 511 can be handled easily and safely by a small crew. The fixed windscreen and the secure, deep center cockpit provide excellent protection in uncomfortable conditions, and all sheets and trim lines are lead back onto the winch consoles at the helm station. Beautiful, elegant and sleek lines and exclusive, traditional mahogany interior. The NAJAD 511 was awarded the title "European Yacht of the Year 2003".
This NAJAD is a second-hand owner's yacht, fully equipped for bluewater sailing. 2 cabin layout with luxurious owner's cabin aft over the entire beam of the yacht and spacious forward cabin with wide berth and ample storage space. Comprehensive specification incl. diesel generator, air conditioning, 2 x EBERSPÄCHER diesel heating, furling mast, removable cutter stay, six electric winches etc.
- NAJAD 511 in 2 cabin layout.
- Diesel generator and inverter.
- Removable cutter stay.
- Six electric winches.
- Airconditioning and diesel heating.
- European Yacht of the Year 2003.
- BESENZONI telescopic davits.
|Manufacturer||Najadvarvet AB (SWE)|
|Designer||judel/vrolijk & co.|
|VAT status||EU-VAT paid|
|Rig||Sloop with furling mast|
Dimensions & Technical details
|Length waterline||13.40 m|
|Sail area||129 m²|
|Power||96 PS/71 KW|
|Drive||Shaft with folding propeller|
|Fresh water||630 L|
|Holding tank||180 L|
- YANMAR 4JH3-HTE 4-cylinder turbodiesel 96 hp/71 KW
- Stainless steel shaft with flexible coupling and 3 bladed folding propeller GORI
- Stainless steel diesel tank approx. 615 l
- Double RACOR diesel filters
- Bowthruster SIDEPOWER 10 hp
- Diesel generator Fischer Panda 6 KW
- 230 V shore power connection with 230 V sockets below decks
- Combined battery charger/Inverter VICTRON 24 V/70 A/3.000 W
- 230 V isolating transformer
- AGM Service battery bank 24 V/460 Ah
- Battery controller DCC4000
- 2 x EBERSPÄCHER diesel heating with outlets in all cabins and heads
- Airconditioning CLIMA for saloon and both cabins
- Hot water boiler 40 l
- Watermaker ENWA 230 V 225 l/h (new 2010)
- 2 x electric toilets
- 2 x stainless steel holding tank with Y-valve, deck connection and sea discharge
- Dinghy (AVON RIB)
- Full winter cover
- Mooring lines
Brokerage Liability Disclaimer
All information especially regarding the VAT-status of a yacht has been supplied by third parties. It is non-binding and without guarantee, subject to error and alteration. Our brokerage relies exclusively on information supplied by the vendor carefully compiled and checked by us to the best of our knowledge. Hence, a liability for correctness and completeness of provided information cannot be assumed.