Luxurious, comfortable Decksaloon-cruiser built by Moody Boats/Hanseyachts in Greifswald. With her distinctive design, a characteristic deck profile and the "Moody One Level Living-Concept" the Moody DS 45 was miles ahead of her competition when she was introduced in 2006. The innovative deck layout with decksaloon and cockpit merging into one generous living space and a 360° panorama through large front and side windows and the sliding door aft create a level of comfort that normally can only be found on big motor yachts or multihulls. The Moody DS 45 features a modern hull with wide stern and vertical bow, efficient appendixes and a high, powerful rig. She offers outstanding performance unusual for such a spacious and comfortable cruising yacht.
Delivered in 2012 this Moody DS 45 had a major refit in 2018. White hull with grey water line, mahogany interior and 3 cabin layout with two heads compartments (Moody DS 45 layout: A2/B1/C1/D2). Complete specification incl. retractable bow and stern thruster, diesel generator 6 kw, washing machine, dishwasher, hot water heating system, inverter etc.
- Bright decksalon with 360° panorama.
- "Moody One Level Living-concept".
- Bow thruster and stern thruster.
- Three cabins, two heads.
- Diesel geneator 6 kw.
- Two rudder blades.
- Mahogany interior.
|Model||Moody DS 45|
|Manufacturer||Hanseyachts AG (GER)|
|VAT status||EU-VAT paid|
Dimensions & Technical details
|Length waterline||12.93 m|
|Sail area||102 m²|
|Engine||VOLVO PENTA D3-110|
|Power||110 PS/81 KW|
|Drive||Shaft with folding propeller|
|Fresh water||800 L|
|Holding tank||100 L|
- Deck-stepped, 9/10-rigged SELDEN mast
- Two sets of aft swept spreaders
- FURLEX genoa furler with drum below decks
- Self-tracking jib track
- Fullbatten mainsail NORTH-Sails approx. 63 m²
- Lazy jacks and lazy bag (new 2018)
- Self-tacking jib NORTH-Sails approx. 30 m² with UV-protection
- Teak deck on side decks, swim platform and in cockpit
- Large, folding swim platform
- Spacious lazarette below aft deck
- Swim ladder
- Cockpit shower hot/cold
- Railing in solid stainless steel tube
- 2 x electric winches LEWMAR 54CASTE
- Solid folding stainless steel anchor bracket with gas strut (anchor bracket and mooring gear fold completely into anchor locker)
- Electric anchor windlass 1.000 W below decks
- Mooring gear: DELTA-anchor 25 kg with 60 m stainless steel anchor chain 10 mm
- Folding cockpit bimini
- Cockpit enclosure (new 2018)
- Retractable mooring cleats and spring cleats
- GRP cockpit table with folding teak sides
- Fridge 32 l in cockpit table
- Large decklocker in cockpit
- Bright, spacious decksaloon with large front and side windows and sliding door aft
- Blinds in side windows and curtains for sliding door
- L-shaped sofa to starboard and two stools at saloon table
- Forward facing chart table to port
- L-shaped galley to port aft
- Galley worktop in CORIAN (colour: vanilla)
- Double sink
- Gas stove (3 burners and oven)
- Large electric coolbox
- Additional elektric freezer
- Owner's cabin forward with queensize island double berth, lockers and long, central window in ceiling
- Owner's heads to port with separate shower and electric toilet
- Port guest cabin with double berth and locker
- Starboard guest cabin with two single berths (can be converted to double berth) and locker (layout B1)
- Second heads compartment to starboard with separate shower cabin (layout A2)
- Mahogany interior
- Six hull windows
- VOLVO PENTA D3-110 5 cylinder inboard diesel 110 hp/81 KW
- Shaft drive with laminated shaft bracket and 3-bladed folding propeller
- 2 x stainless steel diesel tank approx. 300 l
- Electronic engine control with throttles at three positions (both helm stations and at charttable)
- Retractable bowthruster
- Retractable sternthruster with separate battery 24 V/180 Ah
- 230 V shore power connection with charging cable
- Battery charger 12 V/50 A
- 3 x AGM service battery 12 V/160 Ah
- AGM Starter battery 12 V/90 Ah
- Diesel generator Fischer Panda 6 kw with separate AGM starter battery 12 V/90 A
- Inverter 12 V/230 V/1.500 W
- Diesel heating Mikuni VX60 7 kw (warm water-system) with additional 30 l accumulator tank, outlets in all cabins, outlet im cockpit and defroster for windsreen in decksaloon
- Washer/Dryer LG 230 V/4 kg (new 2018) in cockpit locker
- Hot water boiler 40 l
- Electric toilet in owner's heads
- 2 x holding tank approx. 50 l with deck suction and sea discharge
- LED navigation lights
- Dimmer for saloon lighting
- Liferaft 6 pers.
- Manual and electric bilge pump
- Dinghy (inflatable BOMBARD AX2 with outboard engine YAMAHA 2,5 hp)
- Cockpit cushions (new 2018)
- Covers for steering pedestals
- Mooring lines
Brokerage Liability Disclaimer
All information especially regarding the VAT-status of a yacht has been supplied by third parties. It is non-binding and without guarantee, subject to error and alteration. Our brokerage relies exclusively on information supplied by the vendor carefully compiled and checked by us to the best of our knowledge. Hence, a liability for correctness and completeness of provided information cannot be assumed.