The Corsair 750 Dash MK II is a lightweight, exceptionally fast, well-natured toy without neglecting safety on board, which is of high importance at Corsair Marine. A real pocket cruiser with a sporty speed potential. In harbor, the Corsair impresses with her sophisticated folding mechanism for the floats, which makes narrow berths accessible. With her variable draft, the trimaran is also the ideal yacht for a trip to the shallow bays of the Danish islands.
Exceptionally well-maintained and extensively equipped first-hand owner's yacht. In addition to the components installed on board, the seller has a large inventory of spare parts and additional sails. The offer also includes an Ohlmeier slip trailer. The Corsair 750 Dash MK II has only been sailed in the Baltic Sea.
- Only 2,55 m beam on the trailer.
- Tohatsu 9,8 hp outboard engine.
- Gennaker and code-0.
- Offer includes a road trailer.
- Interior with galley block.
- Solar panel 136 W.
|Model||Corsair 750 Dash MK II|
|Manufacturer||Corsair Marine (VIE)|
|Designer||Corsair Design Team|
|VAT status||EU-VAT paid|
Dimensions & Technical details
|Length waterline||7.19 m|
|Draft||0.30 - 1.60 m|
|Sail area||38 m²|
|Fresh water||40 L|
- Rotating mast with diamond spreader
- Furling boom
- Headsail furling system Schaefer 750
- Dyneema V1 shrouds (new 2020)
- Mast stepping mechanism
- Full batten fathead mainsail Neil Pryde/Rühlicke approx. 18.5 m² (new 2014)
- Jib Rühlicke approx. 11.7 m² (new 2017) with vertical battens
- Furling Gennaker Doyle/Rühlicke approx. 53.5 m² (new 2018) on Karver furling system
- Code Zero/screacher NORTH-Sails 44 m² on BARTELS furling system
- Storm jib (new 2015)
- Self-tailing winches LEWMAR 15.2STA
- HARKEN traveller and genoa tracks
- Carbon tiller extension
- Swim ladder
- Retractable aluminum bowsprit
- Folding floats
- Storage space in floats
- Trampolines with straps
- Double berth forward and single berths to port and starboard amidships
- Pull out galley module with sink and alcohol cooker
- Storage compartments below berths and behind backrests
- Protective covers for interior upholstery
- Lifting roof above companionway
- Saloon table in carbon
- Second original saloon table (fills the space between the aft berths to convert into a double bunk with the back cushions)
- PortaPotti to port next to keel box
- Outboard engine TOHATSU MFS9.8BL 9,8 hp (new 2020) with separate tank
- Solar panel 136 W on lifting roof
- Retractable centerboard (draft: 0,30 m - 1,60 m)
- Switch panel and mains switch for 12 V domestic power supply
- Battery 12 V/64 Ah
- Ohlmeier SK1800 road trailer, (slip trailer) with 100 km/h-approval
- Boom cover
- Older spare sails
- Spare parts
- Mooring lines
Brokerage Liability Disclaimer
All information especially regarding the VAT-status of a yacht has been supplied by third parties. It is non-binding and without guarantee, subject to error and alteration. Our brokerage relies exclusively on information supplied by the vendor carefully compiled and checked by us to the best of our knowledge. Hence, a liability for correctness and completeness of provided information cannot be assumed.